Next: Extrinsic Procedures
Up: Data Parallel Statements
Previous: Pure Procedures
independent-directive -to -rule
to to is INDEPENDENT [ , new-clause ]
new-clause -to -rule
to to is NEW ( variable-list )
- The first non-comment line following an independent-directive must be a do-stmt, forall-stmt, or a
- If the NEW option is present, then the directive must apply
to a DO loop.
- A variable named in the NEW option or any component
or element thereof must not:
- Be a pointer or dummy argument; nor
- Have the SAVE or TARGET attribute.