Next: Previous HPFF Acknowledgments
Up: HPF 1.1 Subset
Previous: Fortran 90 Features in
The following HPF 1.1 directives and language extensions to Fortran 90
were included in the HPF 1.1 Subset:
- The basic data distribution and alignment directives:
ALIGN, DISTRIBUTE, PROCESSORS. and
- The forall-statement (but not the
- The INDEPENDENT directive.
- The SEQUENCE and NO SEQUENCE directives.
- The system inquiry intrinsic functions
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS and PROCESSORS_SHAPE.
- The computational intrinsic functions ILEN, and the HPF
extended Fortran intrinsics MAXLOC and MINLOC,
with the restriction that any actual argument expression
corresponding to an optional DIM argument must be an
For a discussion of the rationale by which features were chosen for
the HPF 1.1 Subset, please consult HPF Language Specification Version